> What fascinates me endlessly are the people whose
> lives revolve *around* spiritual teachers.
>
> That's very, very, very odd.

You don't find your blind self-deceiving skepticism very, very odd? You
don't see your paranoid delusions as very very odd? You don't find
people who spend their entire lives chasing happiness in money, sex,
food, power very very odd?
Its natural people's lives revolve around the teachers, Gurus and
Satsangs, yeah some may be bitterly disappointed when the Guru leaves
the body but then some have missed the real teaching, may be for some
this pain and attachment is good and helpful for their awakening. I have
heard that upon the departure of an enlightened master hundreds of
disciples get spontaneously awakened because the last attachment falls
away.

> And I see a *commonality* in the ways that people
> whose lives revolve around spiritual teachers think
> and act. You see only the comments I make here on
> FFL, where the "common denominator" is people whose
> lives have revolved around Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
> for decades. But I say the same sorts of things
> on other forums, where the majority of people's
> lives have revolved around other teachers.

OMG, my suspicion when I first joined the list was right. You denied it
then but it was quite obvious to me that you are an attention vampire
who inhabits multiple discussion lists and harangues believers. I know I
used to deal with several people who acted just like you at the Ammachi
list, one of them was indeed you. So it was easy for me to flog your ass
when I first came to this list and you have avoided me like the plague
since then, smart move partner..LOL..