Oh, I thought you just used bashing the deceased Maharishi and his organization
as an outlet for your apparently infinite frustrations. Now you have
enlightened us, that your true purpose here on FFL is purely altrustic, to SET
US FREE! It almost makes me weep with joy that you, the Turq, would graciously
and compassionately openly give of your time, endlessly, unceasing and more
than generously, so that we may one day see the light!! Teachers aren't
necessary? OMG!!!

PS You spent a LOT more of YOUR life with teachers than I ever did. Just
because you are hung up on this doesn't mean we all are. Please take your hero
fantasies elsewhere Turq. If, on the other hand, you want to talk about stuff
one on one with the rest of us, feel free to do so. As for the salvation
delusion you have, sorry, but that's all it is. :-)