In other words, you've got your story, and no one's going to change for you -
lol. There are long discussions about many topics here, but you are blind to
many of them in your zeal to remain as a shadow member of the TMO. You can talk
about whatever you want of course, though you are sounding like a broken record
after so many years. :-)