--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...>
wrote:
> Barry made a grand exit not too long ago and we got along without him
just fine. Aikido could have been such a lovely topic but now it's all
about Barry's whiny-ass appeal for us to stroke him for being a victim
of comeuppance.

I've got to assume that at this point Barry is purposely becoming a
caricature.  Comparing anything and everything to TMO, as kind of a
joke.  At least I hope that is the case (for his sake).   But one fact
remains: since his return, and especially in the last month or so, he
has written more words (by far, I would say) than anyone else here.  So,
when he speaks of people here being obsessed by one thing or another
you just wonder if he is really unaware of who here is coming off as the
obsessed one.

At any rate, I wish him the best.  It sounds like he has a companion,
and also shares in the care of a two year old.  So, I would think those
are positives.  On the other hand, the benefits don't really seem to be
showing up here.