> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > At any rate, I wish him the best.
>
> I said nothing about leaving.

Nor did Steve say anything about your leaving.

 I merely rapped
> about aikido and posed a couple of theoretical
> questions, which have already been answered
> several times since I made the original post. :-)

No, they haven't. That post was itself an attack,
as is this one; and obviously your second question,
whether "they" have anything else to say, hasn't
been answered in the 4 1/2 hours since you made
your original post.

But you'll never become an attacker "in absentia"
unless you *do* leave.

You left yourself an out: "...any posts *specifically*
criticizing TM, Maharishi, or them" (emphasis added).
You'll continue making "nonspecific" attacks that are
designed to let everyone know what and/or who you're
referring to (just as you've been doing for some time).

BTW, if you really *did* want to avoid criticism,
you'd start being truthful--on even non-TM topics--
as well as refraining from any attacks, specific or
otherwise. This post isn't a good start in the
direction of honesty either.