> > But I think us karma believers typically add an extra
> > dimension to the austere and blind "laws of thermodynamics":
> > the moral dimension. So there becomes a qualitative (or
> > "moral") measure to the action/reaction principle...

urquoiseb:
> Karma is a THEORY. Nothing more...

So, can you cite any scientific proof that man has "free
will" or that there is a "Will" in the universe? That was
your theory a few days ago. How does that work?

As for me, I'd sooner believe in the laws of physics as
a theory rather than your theory of human will-power. And,
since you've got no moral compass, of what use would a
"will" have for anyone anyway?