> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
<snip>
> > I don't think any fair-minded person would make a
> > connection between this crazy young woman and the
> > advocates of ME. I am not seeing any TM folks
> > filled with joy about the earthquake.
>
> My memory is that there were a few, on this
> very forum, who seemed happy about Katrina,
> and suggested at that time that it was the
> result of "normalization" or whatever from
> the ME. Same with the Iowa City floods.

"Suggesting it was a result of normalization" and
being happy about how that result affected human
beings are two entirely different things. I don't
think you saw anybody here who was happy about
the latter.

Nobody's denying that there might be a few TMer
nutcases who are at least roughly comparable to
the woman in the video.

But what *you're* doing is just what the right-wing
nutcases are doing regarding Muslims: blaming *all*
Muslims, and Islam itself, for the demented actions
of a small number of terrorists.

As I pointed out in my earlier post, Global Good News
lists Japan's multiple disasters as "Flops," not
"Successes," the same as it did with Katrina and the
Iowa floods. That's the official TMO view, and that
of the vast majority of TMers, of the Maharishi Effect,
180 degrees from the woman in the video.