Offering a few other opinions. I don't see how the radiation levels are being
reviewed when there are only a few spots around doing the monitoring. You can
tell that most of the West coast doesn't believe that the radiation is
insignificant. I don't think we've had it around long enough to really know,
kind of like vacinations. Who really knows the long term affects?

Here's one little part of the following article:

FIRST WARNING SYSTEM: The first warning systems along North America's West
Coast are not properly equipped. They currently have no 'noble gas monitoring'
capability and have too little coverage.  Washington State, for example, has
only 4 EPA stations.

It is crucial to understanding this because official statements from experts
about your exposures in the following days and weeks will sound reassuring and
convincing but these statements are as weak as the deficiencies in radiation
warning systems.

http://www.idealist.ws/index.php#i131

If that doesn't scare you the following will. It's about the testing of back up
systems for nuclear disasters:

http://www.truth-out.org/tokyo-electric-build-us-nuclear-plants-the-no-bs-info-japans-disastrous-nuclear-operators68457