Here's Rick's question and the answer to it, in two short
posts.  Gullibility is having made the decision to believe
someone, and believe in someone, no matter what.  It
renders one incapable of even hearing something other
than what the "authority" has said.  Does Maharishi play
with this, knowing that his followers have lost their ability
to discriminate?  Well, duh.