My take on Vajradoodoo is that he was exposed regularly and unceasingly to a
particular religion early in life in a religious family, much like the son of a
Baptist preacher, and it has been his cross to bear his entire life. The poor
bastard never had a chance to find his own spiritual path. Nonetheless he is a
tireless missionary for his completely confused brand of spirituality, but has
built quite the following outside of FFL around his stories of all things
"eastern". Some seekers will disengage their discriminative abilities whenever
something sounds exotic enough.

Vajradoodoo desperately longs for the recognition and status of the teachers he
has been exposed to, so much so that he has adopted the attitude of what he
imagines such teachers act like. This is also why he never backs up any of the
mishmash of spiritual snippets he tosses out - he cannot - he doesn't have the
experience or consciousness to clarify in his own mind the knowledge he has
been hearing. He tries very hard to emulate a Master, though given his lockdown
in waking state, can never achieve such a thing beyond his own imagination.

Unfortunately his religion like all the others (imo) is nearly worthless in
terms of direct experience and so all he has left is his grand pronouncements,
ego tripping and imagination. He has never done TM that I can see, and feels
quite pissed at MMY both for taking momentum away from the religion he pushes
here constantly, and causing such cognitive dissonance within him.

I feel sorry for the guy, since he just comes across to me as an arrogant
religious nut. Very much the waking state victim, knowing next to nothing about
authentic spiritual pursuits - all hat and no cattle as the expression goes.

In order for Vajradoodoo to see his predicament clearly would mean a major
reassessment of all the BS he has ingested, and given that some outside FFL
still hold him up on a pedestal, there is a very small likelihood of that ever
happening. Maybe next lifetime he gets a clue.
(49)