The following post is Turq taking advantage of a power outage at work
that disallows any work to have some fun. Be warned. :-)

Since both Jim and Ravi seem to be having some trouble understanding why
some here don't quite buy their claims of egolessness and enlightenment,
I just thought I'd 1) provide a short quote from Maharishi on the
subject of the speech of the enlightened, and 2) go back to look at only
the first few words (the ones that appear in Yahoo's Message View) of a
few of the 64 posts they made during the first 30 hours of this FFL
posting week, during which they were indulging in a bit of a "feeding
frenzy" by dissing other FFL posters, all of whom are coincidentally
often described by Judy Stein as "TM critics" or "anti-TMers," and all
of whom (again coincidentally) are among the most highly-placed on her
own personal Enemies List and subjects of her own "sweet speech."

Naturally, I will not include any of Judy's own language from the 24
posts she made during the this "feeding frenzy" period, even though some
of it is of the same ilk, because after all, she has never made any
claims of being enlightened. Nor have any of the TM critics being talked
about so sweetly below. Jim and Ravi, on the other hand, both claim to
be enlightened. You decide.

>From Maharishi's The Science of Being and Art of Living:

"For speech to be harmonious, appropriate and suitable, thinking has to
be clear, sharp, and at the least, harmless -- and at the best,
life-supporting to the whole of the environment. ... This is the
technique of the art of speaking: that, although we are truthful in our
thinking and speaking, the words that come out must be pleasing, soft,
and of good quality. ... The habit of speaking pleasingly lies in
cultivating that nature, that politeness, that softness and kindness of
heart that will not at any time produce harshness of speech. ... Blessed
are they who speak sweet words."

Quotes by Sri Sri Jim Flanegin (whynotnow7@...):

Re Turq: "Turq, you must be wetting your pants with excitement - Curtis
is back and Judy is about to be!!! Do they have Depends (adult diapers)
in Amsterdam?"

Re Turq: "Turq just cannot deal with the fact that adults allow
themselves to post at any time in a 24 hour day." (posted at 2:21 AM his
time)

Re Turq: "Ravi, Joe has a similar control freak nature as Turq in this
case - no drinking on-line and get to bed on time dammit! These things
are important." (posted at 2:42 AM his time)

Re Turq: "Paleeze respond to this guy Judy! He is practically begging
you - he needs the sharp crack of your crop on his exposed buttocks -
lives for it..." (posted at 2:48 AM his time)

Re enlightenment: "Also, how can a *theory* ever be true? Either the
reality is lived, or it isn't." (posted at 2:52 AM his time, included
for its Irony Factor)

Re Vaj: "F*ck statistics and research dude - You proclaim yourself the
Big Buddhist here, so didn't the Buddha say something like believe
nothing that you hear and only..." (posted at 4:39 AM his time)

Re Vaj: "Careful Vajrah-doodah, you just tipped your hand - frightened
of liberation, eh? LOL - Seems as translucent as toilet tissue to me,
but others may have bought..." (posted at 7:27 AM his time)

Re Vaj: "Ha-ha, yeah the grotesque nature of spiritual fakers cracks me
up - such a bizarre phenomenon when the isolated ego co-opts the process
of sadhana." (posted at 7:28 AM his time, again included for its Irony
Factor)

Quotes by Sri Sri Ravi Yogi (raviyogi@...):

Re Turq, et al: "Barry's got this right - retards like him, Mike and
Curtis lead such pathetic lives that their lives revolve around
attacking TM. Its quite obvious..."

Re Turq, et al: "He can't, he knows there is something but he didn't get
it when the Guru was alive. Now he feels like a jilted lover - pathetic
retards - Barry, Curtis and now..."

Re Turq: "...pussies are just not tolerated here, learn from Barry. Take
your shit elsewhere..."

Re Mike: "...shutdown your whorehouse(blogs attacking Gurus) and go home
to your beloved(Self)"

Re Mike: "Let go of the mental masturbation, just feel and you will know
why I called him a pussy..."

Re Joe: "No Joeyji I'm drunk on the bottle of divine Vodka that my
divine mother gave me. I'm hanging out at the FFL Pub ready to engage in
a brawl."

Re Mike: "...the mental masturbation, just feel and you will know why I
called him a pussy." (posted at 3:32 AM his time)

Re Vaj: "LOL.. His whore Vakrabuddhi's really not giving him anything
tonight. He could have easily chosen to make eternal love to his beloved
but he would rather whore..." (posted at 6:38 AM his time)

Re Joe: "Joeyji - your whore (intellect) is deceiving you again.
Enlightenment is not about posses, adornments and collection outside of
you." (posted at 7:02 AM his time, again included for its Irony Factor)