--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> You have definitely piqued my interest. I don't want to spoil this
game,
> obviously you guys have devoted your whole lives and invested a lot of
> energy in comparison of balls.. Not sure what Jim would have said, but
> he posted out anyway so it doesn't matter. So what do you suggest
> Peterji and Steveji - do I need to send in a picture of my balls,
shaven
> or unshaven, you must have some specimen of Maharishi's balls I
assume.
> And then what are the rules, you must be the judges and then you
declare
> a winner right? Ok please send me all the details before Friday when I
> can post freely again, OMG I'm so excited !!!!!!!!.

Ravi, the only thing to really be concerned with is if the testicles
have not descended.  But this is normally addressed shortly after birth.
Once you verify that the testicles have descended, then I would not
worry much about.  It is just the normal, natural process.

Now this is how we will discuss things, easily, morning and evening.
(from the TM checking notes, for Ravi's benefit)