--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter drpetersutphen@ wrote:
> >
> > Maharishi was a Blazing Ball of Brahman. Jim's and Ravi's balls are
> smaller!
>
> kind of like cracker balls (from the fireworks store) I am guessing

Wow, the fascination of mature adults with decades of spiritual life,
with containers or balls in this case..LOL, it's a never ending quest.
That's why I keep repeating ad nauseam the pimp("ego") is ever
fascinated with the whore("intellect") or balls. The pimps almost always
have the Small Ball Syndrome and the conditions get aggravated by
someone they think are challenging them. (Dr. Ravi Yogi, Psy.D ,UC
Berekeley's research paper available and will be released soon, the
paper concludes how the pimp can't accept the notion of dependence on
the wore and the possibility of a life outside the 'hood).

You have definitely piqued my interest. I don't want to spoil this game,
obviously you guys have devoted your whole lives and invested a lot of
energy in comparison of balls.. Not sure what Jim would have said, but
he posted out anyway so it doesn't matter. So what do you suggest
Peterji and Steveji - do I need to send in a picture of my balls, shaven
or unshaven, you must have some specimen of Maharishi's balls I assume.
And then what are the rules, you must be the judges and then you declare
a winner right? Ok please send me all the details before Friday when I
can post freely again, OMG I'm so excited !!!!!!!!.

The rest of the message for is for Barry.

Barry - I was saving my 50th message for you. You know how much I
appreciate your work in transforming your dependence on dead gurus and
scriptures into attachment for jivanmuktas. I'm so glad you have stopped
posting your idiotic messages on comparing TMO/MMY with Facebook,
Mormons, Catholics, Scientologists, Economic Psychology or whatever new
thoery that comes up in the leading newspapers.

I'm actually glad Jim posted out. I was strongly against your focus on
Three goons. I'm hoping Judy posts out but even if she didn't she hasn't
declared herself to be awakened so no worries. This is your chance to
focus completely on me. You know how much I appreciate you consistently
making a fool of yourself here, it has greatly helped me compile a wide
variety of research articles to help you - Small Penis Complex, PTMSD. I
agree, its not easy but you can do it and I'm here to support your work.
Checkout my Yahoo profile, there are a sample of photos that will help
you concentrate more.

Keep up the good work - focus on the original goon, the original gangsta
of the divine mother.

Love - Ravi Yogi.

Blessed
> [...]
> >
> > Re Turq: "Ravi, Joe has a similar control freak nature as Turq in
this
> case - no drinking on-line and get to bed on time dammit! These things
> are important." (posted at 2:42 AM his time)
> >
> > Re Turq: "Paleeze respond to this guy Judy! He is practically
begging
> you - he needs the sharp crack of your crop on his exposed buttocks -
> lives for it..." (posted at 2:48 AM his time)
> >
> > Re enlightenment: "Also, how can a *theory* ever be true? Either the
> reality is lived, or it isn't." (posted at 2:52 AM his time, included
> for its Irony Factor)
> >
> > Re Vaj: "F*ck statistics and research dude - You proclaim yourself
the
> Big Buddhist here, so didn't the Buddha say something like believe
> nothing that you hear and only..." (posted at 4:39 AM his time)
> >
> > Re Vaj: "Careful Vajrah-doodah, you just tipped your hand -
frightened
> of liberation, eh? LOL - Seems as translucent as toilet tissue to me,
> but others may have bought..." (posted at 7:27 AM his time)
> >
> > Re Vaj: "Ha-ha, yeah the grotesque nature of spiritual fakers cracks
> me up - such a bizarre phenomenon when the isolated ego co-opts the
> process of sadhana." (posted at 7:28 AM his time, again included for
its
> Irony Factor)
> >
> > Quotes by Sri Sri Ravi Yogi (raviyogi@):
> >
> > Re Turq, et al: "Barry's got this right - retards like him, Mike and
> Curtis lead such pathetic lives that their lives revolve around
> attacking TM. Its quite obvious..."
> >
> > Re Turq, et al: "He can't, he knows there is something but he didn't
> get it when the Guru was alive. Now he feels like a jilted lover -
> pathetic retards - Barry, Curtis and now..."
> >
> > Re Turq: "...pussies are just not tolerated here, learn from Barry.
> Take your shit elsewhere..."
> >
> > Re Mike: "...shutdown your whorehouse(blogs attacking Gurus) and go
> home to your beloved(Self)"
> >
> > Re Mike: "Let go of the mental masturbation, just feel and you will
> know why I called him a pussy..."
> >
> > Re Joe: "No Joeyji I'm drunk on the bottle of divine Vodka that my
> divine mother gave me. I'm hanging out at the FFL Pub ready to engage
in
> a brawl."
> >
> > Re Mike: "...the mental masturbation, just feel and you will know
why
> I called him a pussy." (posted at 3:32 AM his time)
> >
> > Re Vaj: "LOL.. His whore Vakrabuddhi's really not giving him
anything
> tonight. He could have easily chosen to make eternal love to his
beloved
> but he would rather whore..." (posted at 6:38 AM his time)
> >
> > Re Joe: "Joeyji - your whore (intellect) is deceiving you again.
> Enlightenment is not about posses, adornments and collection outside
of
> you." (posted at 7:02 AM his time, again included for its Irony
Factor)