--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:
> That's narrowly interesting. Last weekend here in Fairfield there was
a workshop around subtle energy work of the chakras and spiritual
experience. About 20 people took it and several traveled coming to
Fairfield from out of town to do it. 2 of the total were from
'mindfulness' background (non-vedic) of meditational practices.

One of those two is 'awakened' in experience already.

That is really neat, duff (dug from fairfield).  But I hope you have him
the appropiate FF honors.  Starting with a standing O when he walks into
a room, or is introduced.  Hanging on his every word.  Maybe offering
some flowers.  I hope you done the community proud.