Az, I was making a joke!  Sorry it wasn't perceived that way.  I thought
it might be misconstrued.  But it was supposed to be light hearted.
There I go again, thinking that people can read my mind.  That gets me
into trouble sometimes.  My apologies to anyone I may have offended.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Harsh Lurk, very harsh. My intention was neither to demean you
> nor to copulate. I find Sal's observation as to her own experience
> to be accurate. Grammar police are a drag. We all mistype. What
> I was pointing out was that I knew you had something to say but
> I couldn't make hide nor hair of what it was.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > Sal, If I'm going to get fucked, I at least want a kiss. At least Az
offered a kiss. You did not, and that is the difference. Kapish?