--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Rick, this being Fairfield, could we add this statement from below to
> > the FFL guidelines:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >

> > > From Maharishi's The Science of Being and Art of Living:
> > >
> > > "For speech to be harmonious, appropriate and suitable, thinking has >to
> > > be clear, sharp, and at the least, harmless -- and at the best,
> > > life-supporting to the whole of the environment. ...
> >
> > >Blessed
> > > are they who speak sweet words."
> > >

> Om Dear Rick, I certainly know you're very busy doing much more
> important work than policing FFL, so I would
> be glad to help you keep a handle on inharmonious
> speech on FFL.  Like, I know we should just say "no" to
> negative people and kick them out of the group.
> It would be better for everyone.
> What could the inharmonious negative here possibly have to say if they can't
> be sweet about it?
>
> I'd be glad to help, just give me the passwords to FFL.
>
> POE
> Yours in purity,
> -Buck

Dear Rick,

You know, it pisses me off here on FFL.  A few people not even from Fairfield
clog this place.
If I were a moderator on this thread in particular, I'd delete some memberships
of people who have beeen mean and vitriolic of Turqb and then I'd delete Turqb
for causing it.  Jeesus fuc'ing christ folks.  I'd also drop the minimum number
of posting to FFL per week to 40 if not 30.  Posting to FFL is a fucking
privilege not a fucking right.  I'm an Iowan farmer and we talk this way
amongst ourselves this way.  People were much more effective and poetic when
the limit was lower. Like 40 or even 30 per week.  Rick, give me the fucking
password and I'll drop the fucking positing limit to 30 and let's cut this
stupid ad hominid pickering between these alt.meditation freaks who have come
over and piled on.  They bring most nothing to Fairfield.  I could help.

You know, me and Bevan goe way back.  I have a lot of sympathy for the way he
thinks.  I'd like to bring that over to FFL.  I think it could improve the
purity of the place.   Just give me the password. Silas?

-Buck in FF