OMG !!! No wonder I call you Turqster, the trickster, the master of
deception. You are barking at the wrong tree er goon. You know I have
been supporting your efforts to get rid of PTMSD(Post TM Stress
disorder) and you have stopped making idiotic posts on comparing TMO/MMY
with Facebook,Mormons, Catholics, Scientologists. I really appreciate
your efforts and I like having you here, but now your SPC(Small Penis
Complex) (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/266255
acting up and it is the natural consequence of addressing PTMSD. You are
yet again indulging your whore(intellect) - remember the original
dictum?

Anyway here's a mantra for you to calm your SPC -

Original Goon Mantra™

Dhyana Sloka: Om Sri Ravi Yogi Divine Motherasya Gangsteraaya(or
Goonaya) Namah

Translation: I bow down to Ravi Yogi the gangster or goon of the divine
mother

Concentrate on the pictures of Ravi Yogi and repeat the following 108
times

Na Aham Pimpati, Na Whoreyna Fascinataha

Translation: Not I am the pimp(ego), not (I am) fascinated by the
whore(intellect)

Let the mantra reverberate through your entire being which is verily
vibrating with millions of lives of intellectual deception. As you
finish chanting the mantra visualize the silence filling in and wiping
away all your paranoid delusional thoughts of TMO/MMY/Sri Sri Jim
Flanegin/Sri Sri Ravi Yogi.

Have faith this mantra has been perfected and is sure to get rid of the
demons caused by SPC, Small Ball Syndrome, and/or Intellectile
Dysfunction disorder.

Good luck !!! Keep me posted

Love - Ravi Yogi.