--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> Dear Rick, this being Fairfield, could we add this statement from below to
> the FFL guidelines:

> > From Maharishi's The Science of Being and Art of Living:
> >
> > "For speech to be harmonious, appropriate and suitable, thinking has >to
> > be clear, sharp, and at the least, harmless -- and at the best,
> > life-supporting to the whole of the environment. ...
>
> >Blessed
> > are they who speak sweet words."

Om Dear Rick, I certainly know you're very busy doing much more
important work than policing FFL, so I would
be glad to help you keep a handle on inharmonious
speech on FFL.  Like, I know we should just say "no" to
negative people and kick them out of the group.
It would be better for everyone.
What could the inharmonious negative here possibly have to say if they can't
be sweet about it?

I'd be glad to help, just give me the passwords to FFL.

POE
Yours in purity,
-Buck