In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@...> wrote:

  In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine salsunshine@ wrote:
> He was quite pleasant and accurate in his response to me,
> not so with you. Almost like it's personal. Oh well. My
> observation is Lurk doesn't stay mad for long but he does
> seem to carry a grudge. I could be wrong.

Yea, I know.  He does need to proofread more.  Almost that he writes
just how he thinks.  Oh there he goes again with a non declarative
sentence.  Gosh, I wish he's learn not to do those.  As for holding a
grudge, I'm not sure.  You're right that he doesn't seem to stay mad
long.  But the holding a grudge thing.  Not sure.  Boy he sure has not
progressed far in writing a coherant paragragh.  But I did like that
portrayal of writing like he was having a seizure.  That was a good one.
(-: