--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@> wrote:
>
>   In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine salsunshine@ wrote:
> > He was quite pleasant and accurate in his response to me,
> > not so with you. Almost like it's personal. Oh well. My
> > observation is Lurk doesn't stay mad for long but he does
> > seem to carry a grudge. I could be wrong.
>
> Yea, I know.  He does need to proofread more.  Almost that he writes
> just how he thinks.  Oh there he goes again with a non declarative
> sentence.  Gosh, I wish he's learn not to do those.  As for holding a
> grudge, I'm not sure.  You're right that he doesn't seem to stay mad
> long.  But the holding a grudge thing.  Not sure.  Boy he sure has not
> progressed far in writing a coherant paragragh.  But I did like that
> portrayal of writing like he was having a seizure.  That was a good one.
> (-:

I'm glad you got my weird sense of humor with the
seizure crack. Good on ya mate. Not everybody would.
You seem like a kinda reflective person.

Now before I go all bromantic on yas, what's with the
3'rd person rap? That normally causes me too look around
for sharp objects and the nearest exit. Maybe that just comes
from my days as night manager at O'Farrell Theater. <as someone
once wisely said: "only kidding!">