--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> Thank you Curtisji, you are quite right on most of the comments except
the diffused anger part. Insincerity is contagious, I do take part in
some serious sincere conversations from time to time but when I see
fascination with spiritual toys such as TM, non-duality, CC or
fascination with spiritual containers like Maharishi, SSRS I start
introducing mine in the mix as well, hence the advent of Original Goon
Mantra, Intellectile Dysfunction Disorder and the like. It's lot of fun
playing with Toys.

On the other hand, it would be nice to see a different side.  We keep
seeing this same side, and it sort of gets dull after a while.