> --- sparaig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > So the Pillow Talk with the Great Man consisted of
> > him bashing
> > everyone who was willing to work for him because
> > they were so
> > gullible?
> >
> > Sounds to me like there's another gullible person
> > posting in this
> > exchange...
> >

> I have a hard time with that too. Maybe it's true,
> maybe not. Maybe the point of the story has become
> over-stated now. It seems way too cynical. But then
> again, "I don't know!"

Of course. It just seems incredibly self-destructive for MMY to not only have a
secret love
affair with a worshiper and then spend his time bashing all the other
worshipers. Maybe he
was supposed to be building her up by implying that she wasn't one of those
silly people?

The whole thing seems unlikely. If MMY was so out-of-control as to have had
multiple
affairs, it seems likely that this thing would have been "common knowledge"
throughout
the TMO from day one, and not a rumor.

Of course, Mia Farrow insists that he tried to sedduce HER, so I guess you can
say that it
WAS known about from Day One, but Ms Farrow's own description of what happened
sounds reasonably innocent to me...