Scene: Away up north and east, in the New England panhandle,  somewhere in
Kobatsu Malone Country, a family is sitting down to dinner. They are buddhists.
 All of them are bald. The dinner is tofurkey:

Vaj Sr.: Now dammit son, you were ten minutes late today for your
Allow-No-Other-Religion-Other-Than-The-True-Religion mindfulness studies. Here
we go again slacker!
Vaj Jr: But daaaaad, it was...yeah the narakas, I understand...no, I don't want
to go there... but it was a long time ago, and I didn't even learn
TM...daaaaad!!
Vaj Sr: You are gonna walk that eight fold path son, or so help me
Avalokokitevara...!
Vaj Mom: Honey...visualize non-violence, whirled peas, remember your
breathing...
Vaj Jr: OK...ok...Look, I promise tomorrow, no one, I mean no one is gettin'
anything on me - I'm gunna rip that MMY a new one, him an' his posse!!
Vaj Sr.: That's my bodhi!
Vaj Mom: That's funny, I thought MMY was...? oh nevermind.