:-), Thanks for the laughs - all of them are bald?..LOL..
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>
wrote:

> Scene: Away up north and east, in the New England panhandle,
somewhere in Kobatsu Malone Country, a family is sitting down to dinner.
They are buddhists.  All of them are bald. The dinner is tofurkey:

> Vaj Sr.: Now dammit son, you were ten minutes late today for your
Allow-No-Other-Religion-Other-Than-The-True-Religion mindfulness
studies. Here we go again slacker!
> Vaj Jr: But daaaaad, it was...yeah the narakas, I understand...no, I
don't want to go there... but it was a long time ago, and I didn't even
learn TM...daaaaad!!
> Vaj Sr: You are gonna walk that eight fold path son, or so help me
Avalokokitevara...!
> Vaj Mom: Honey...visualize non-violence, whirled peas, remember your
breathing...
> Vaj Jr: OK...ok...Look, I promise tomorrow, no one, I mean no one is
gettin' anything on me - I'm gunna rip that MMY a new one, him an' his
posse!!