--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Yes I'm reading this as well as the other post with links
> > toward the question I asked you. I thank you. I prefer to reply
> > later in the week to both if that isn't inconvenient with you
>
> No, that's fine, take your time. I appreciate the notice. I
> won't be able to respond until Friday night or Saturday in
> any case, since (as you go on to note) I'm almost out of
> posts. I'll respond then to your question to me about
> advanced techniques as well.
>
> > on the
> > outside chance that we might actually be able to hold a
> > civil conversation.
>
> That's what I was hoping we could do.
>
> Given your phrasing above, however, I'd just like to
> note that it would be difficult to find any instances
> of exchanges between us in which I've been uncivil to
> you *prior to* your having been uncivil to me.
>
> IOW, you can significantly enhance what you refer to
> as the "outside chance" of mutual civility simply by
> continuing to be civil. Your question to me was civil,
> and as you've seen, I responded with civility (the
> many prior instances of your incivility to me
> notwithstanding).
>
> Contrary to the assertions of some here, I don't "hold
> a grudge" when what initially inspired that grudge is
> not perpetuated.
>
> (Mutual civility, however, does not necessarily mean
> *agreement*. It's entirely possible to disagree without
> being uncivil, as long as both parties are sincere and
> maintain high standards of honesty and accuracy.)
>
> BTW, I don't consider the post from Vaj to Willytex that
> I appended to the one from Vaj concerning moi to be part
> of our discussion. It was just a way of saving posts.
>
> While I have you on the screen, one more bit of grist
> for this mill, a description of TM by Vaj in a different
> thread and context (#133674):
>
> "Intent to sit, intent to close eyes (and remove them from
> their open state), intention to begin to use mantra as a
> tool to transcend, failing to maintain transcendence and
> then having the subtle (or even unconscious) intent to
> return to mantra to correct failure to maintain transcendent"
>
> Does that last part (that begins "failing...") sound like any
> meditation technique you've ever practiced?
>
> And one more, your recent response to raunchy:
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, azgrey <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Furthermore, there isn't an *always* do anything in the
> > > checking notes. You don't *always* start with half a
> > > minute of silence, if the mantra comes:
> > > "Did you notice that the mantra came effortlessly? This
> > > is just the right start of the mantra, effortless
> > > thinking. Now close the eyes and take it as it comes."
> >
> > Checking Notes (General Points) section F:
> >
> > "Regularity in meditation is of utmost importance and we
> [...]

Well done Judy, precise understanding of the checking notes. In the process you
also make it abundantly clear that Vaj has no experience with TM whatsoever. He
claims otherwise, but is lying as usual.

His "project" is to denounce TM in any way he can and thus try to sow doubts
amongst the lurkers here whom he hopes read his yearlong anti-TM-campaign.