About 2 weeks ago you quoted an anonymous source,  presumably a TM
teacher, who was relating a negative experience he had with the TMO
about 30 years ago.  I raised the issue that perhaps you might want to
present as evidence something more solid.  Your reply was that "I just
wasn't ready to hear the facts", or something very close to this.  If
you would like me to look up the instance, I will try to do so.