--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@...> wrote:

> Petty Theosophistry posturing as insight.
> Saying "Taimini" says it all.

II 23

sva-svaami-shaktyoH svaruupopalabdhi-hetuH saMyogaH.

Taimni's translation:

"The purpose of the coming together of the /puruSa/ and /prakRti/
is gaining by the /puruSa/ of the awareness of his true nature
and the unfoldment of powers inherent in him and /prakRti/."

I admit that might be at least slightly erroneous translation.
So, pray tell, what is the correct translation...