I am not sure if this applies or not.  But I tend to eshew things like
beautiful sunsets, or "beautiful" days.  Or at least I don't get emotional
about them. They are what they are.  I neither delight in them, nor ignore
them.  But my bias is to not give them much attention.

Kind of like the weather.  You hear all the time about how "nasty" the weather
is, or how "gorgeous" of a day it is.  I don't care to make any judgements
about the weather.  It also is what it is. I'll take it either way.

I don't know what Pantanjali might be referring to when he says all experience
is pain, (or something to that effect).  But I do relate to the part about
having equanimity with all things that come ones way. I don't know if that is
Pantanjali or not, but I relate to that.

I have seen so many things appear to be positive, and turn out less so, and
vice-versa, that I just try to look at things in a little more of a
dispassionate way.  I know I am throwing out some jargon here, but these terms
work for me.