--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Isn't Unity what we are, rather than something that "lives in us?"
> Isn't that what we're trying to "realize?"
>

> ----On that note, I looked out the window and noticed that several huge
wasps have decided they love my garden, and elsewhere, a rat must have
spent some quality time eating my food offerings on an outer windowsill. So
I'm wondering what the nature of unity is that structured my probably having to
kill these beings.

You could find a way to coexist with them.

That'd be pretty unifying.