--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@...> wrote:
> How about, "I am nothing. Lower than the lowest. No different from dog
poo (or god poo). Ready and eager to help my self where ever I find me.
Accomplishing nothing. Having nothing. Doing nothing. No fortune or
fame. Nothing that makes me different or a standout. Eating dirt and
loving it. The world walks over me and I thrill to this awesome massage.
Season pass has expired. No where to go but where the winds blow my
sorry ass. Gratitude and praise for everything around me. No needs, no
drama, no seeking betterments and distinction. Just a lazy lump. Happy I
am, all in a new day."

Is this original?   I can see this a the lyrics to a rock song.  The
lyrics would kind of be shouted.