--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@...> wrote:

> This is why the argument that has been postulated here that enlightenment is
> simply a deluded state of conceptual self-fulfillment is absurd.

**Kind of the opposite, since the container and what is in it keep expanding
out of anyone's "control", if there was such a thing to begin with.

 Going from waking state to CC is a complete shattering of all concepts
regarding enlightenment.

**Ka-Boom.

What you think CC will be in waking state has very little to do with the actual
"experience" of it. But it is still good to have these concepts because once
you are realized, you can really understand them for the first time.

**God loves irony! I get the feeling that if you tried to call Him on this one,
He'd be like, "ohhhh, you thought all of this was to help explain how to get
*here*...lol, no, no, no...but at least you get it now, right?"

 'Witnessing", "Unboundedness" "non-doing"; these terms meant one thing in
waking state and they mean something completely different in realization. Now
they actually "point" towards something, as it were and help the mind cope.

**I wish after all this, at least everyone who is realized got a speedboat or
something, y'know? After all the talk about the hut and the palace, cosmic
this, galactic that, you'd think at least maybe a used corvette? Coach tickets
to Vegas? Free Slurpee???