--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> Then they might be experiencing growing awareness or just relaxation, but it
> very likely not turiyatita. The transition to CC or turiyatita, at least the
> way yogis have been experiencing it for thousands of years is described as a
> "violent digestion". Not "It seemed so delicate, fragile, almost shy. I did
> not expect it to last." While poetically beautiful and it's nice to hear
> people experiencing relaxation and enjoyment, it's also important not to jump
> to exaggerations, flights of quiet fancy or beliefs one's merely acquired and
> grafted onto obsessions.

Vaj, me, me I went through what you call a "violent digestion". I could have
called the descent of consciousness as a violent possession or invasion, at
least my body, mind and ego treated it as such. It started Apr 12 last year
gently enough but got stronger and stronger till I was psychotic by May 21st -
FFL was a mute defenseless victim of my psychosis :-) and then by May 25th I
totally lost it. However what has arised from it is the most beautiful. However
I'm not sure if everyone has to go through it.