Hi responses below:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@> wrote:
> >
> > Dude, you lost me...
>
> Which implies you were once found. ha.
>
> My playfulness is simply pointing to other options. Life is so magnificently
> full of joy and wonder, of humor in every breath and vista, cascading
> insights, thankfulness, gratefulness (and great-fullness), music art, color,
> symphonies of sound, a huge Hi Def intense cinematic masterpiece ever
> playing, silence, and Vastness.

**Yep, inconceivably amazing.

> You and others sometimes appear to (operative concept "appears to me") to
> thrill on a sparse and spartan diet of prickly thorns, dissention, judgments,
> smart and witty smack downs, creating boundaries and divisions,
> differentiating your selves into small boxes. The universe is a great mirror
> -- what you see is what you are.

**So...focusing on something and dividing it into more discrete  elements
necessarily means that I lose myself in it and as a result the infinite nature
of the subject and object are lost? That is what I am hearing. That is not my
perspective. As much as I differentiate stuff, I don't change size, nor does
anyone I may remark about. Infinity remains intact.

> There is a huge wild fantastic party ever ongoing in the universe. You seem
> not to care to join in the celebration. Thats not a judgement on you or
> others -- maybe you have something I can't even dream of.

**Yep, I find the party goes on day and night, so perhaps you don't see me in
the darkness or the blinding sun. I am here though, and fwiw partying my butt
off.:-)

> Its just pointing to something else.  Take it or leave it. The choice is open
> to everyone. (And maybe I will wise up and someday revel in your harsher,
> differentiated View of things. I don't know. For now, I am happy in my
> retarded unsophisticated, undifferentiated living the joy of life.)

**Harsher? So again, focus = trapped, or stating whatever it is in the moment
definitively = harsh?

> A far as defending others, hardly. I am not interested in defending myself,
> much less others. However, take this morning, for example, I have had several
> nice, insightful (for me) exchanges with Turq. What am I to denounce or
> defend? In the past I have had nice exchanges with you. And with Vaj, Empty
> Bill, Nabs, Peter, and any number of others. Do I really need to join some
> invisible sides and denounce others? Simply because  others see some flaws in
> others that are either invisible to me, or unimportant --  or if they don't
> see the same joy in life and people that I experience?

**Your reactions seemed kind of knee-jerky. That's all. Thanks.