> > They want my head on a pike for eternity! Bastards...!

Sal:
> Well said Curtis....

Don't you just hate those Milanarians and dooms-day
fanatics!

"Less than 10 years." That, Gore warns, is all the time
that "leading scientists" say we may have "before we
cross a point of no return" -- unless we make a "really
good start toward dramatic changes" to combat global
warming....

http://tinyurl.com/3gpt9aq

"In politics, millenarianism is often, but by no means
always, linked to radical ideologies that share a similar
belief in a transformation of society. These can be based
in secular or religious ideas. In this way millenarianism
is closely linked to Apocalypticism..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millenarianism