> > > That's right, as a *starting point*, not a solution.
> > > So if you knew that, why did you lie about it?
> > >
> > No, it's a solution proposed by your Dem President, and
> > I think you knew that.

authfriend:
> No, it's a starting point proposed by Obama, not a solution.
> And we know you knew that. So why are you continuing to lie
> about it?

Nope, it's a non-starter, and it's not going to happen,
and you know that, so stop the lying.

"I said that the United States believes that negotiations
should result in two states, with permanent Palestinian
borders with Israel, Jordan, and Egypt, and permanent Israeli
borders with Palestine. The borders of Israel and Palestine
should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps
-- (applause) -- so that secure and recognized borders are
established for both states. The Palestinian people must have
the right to govern themselves, and reach their potential, in
a sovereign and contiguous state." - Barack Obama

Posted by John Hindraker
Powerline, May 23, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/3arres9