> > As I said before, Vaj has never learned, practiced
> > or taught TM. He also knows nothing about the TM
> > Sidhis...

turquoiseb:
> You forget that I used to work at the Western Regional
> Office. At that time (the late 70s), there was no way we
> could check whether anyone had learned TM when they
> applied to go on a residence course.

So, as a computer professional, and a regional coordinator,
you did not keep a database of your student initiations?

> Early record keeping was so shoddy that there
> were records kept on fewer than half the people who had
> started.

Incredible!!! Have you not heard of a file cabinet or an
address book? You took their money and you were their TM
Teacher, promising them enlightenment in 5-7 years fer
chrissakes!!!

> I would be the first to give Vaj a serious truckload of
> shit if you could actually prove your claims, and I
> write this here as a promise, one that I can be held to.

All Vaj has to do is name his initiator and what TTC he
attended. It's that simple - I mean if he was at MUM,
Rick would probably know him, right? Or, at the least
someone would know him!

But, what is really bizarre about this is that, what would
Vaj be, if it turns out that did NOT get initiated into
TM? That would certainly make Vaj a freak, if nothing else,
for posting to TM groups for the past ten years!

We can already see what a compulsive freak Barry is, after
he quit TM practice nearly thirty years ago, and he still
thinks that posting to Yahoo! FFL is his most important
accomplishment. Go figure.

It's funny, but Vaj won't admit that his gurus were Swami
Rama, Trungpa Rinpoche and Kalu Rinpoche. I wonder why he
makes the claim that MMY was his guru?

Where is Dr. Pete when we need him?