--- Well, maybe it's just that Maharishi seems to like to put all of
the emphasis on one thing at a time.

In the beginning, it was just do TM; then it was take SCI, and be a
teacher; then it was do the siddhis, then it was do the siddhis in
the dome, then it was Ayurveda, and Jyotish, and now it's palaces,
rajas, vyastu achetechure, and so on...

But the whole thing is still based in the unmanifest, according to
Maharishi's teaching: everything comes out of the unmanimest field
of pure consciousness;
So, it's still TM that will get you there, to pure consciousness;
All of the rest are just branches of the tree, expressions of pure
consciousness.

Like Shakti Gawain, spoke about in "Creative Visualization" it's
good to visualize what you want, especially on the level of feeling,
and leave a space open for it to happen; be open to the possibility
of it happening.
Maharishi, has enormous visions of things which he visualizes would
and could be possible, and he focuses on these one project at a
time, until he sees how far each new concept goes.
But, it is true, that all of this teaching originated, or was
revived with Swami Bramananda Saraswati, , alone in the remote
forest, with no palace, living in the most simple and humble way,;
so we can assume that the "Capture of the Fort", of pure
consciousness, is still and always will be of primary relevance..

In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>