curtisdeltablues:
> If you read what "she said" you could determine the
> credibility yourself...

Do you have any evidence that MMY actually had sexual
intercourse with Judith, other than what Judith said?

In her book, Judith has no real evidence that she got
anything except a sari or two and a handwritten note
from MMY.

It's a cheap shot to say he "banged groupies", when
only one groupie says so in a cheap, 219 page paperback
book.