--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Astrology can be used to look at the blueprint we are born
> with, our innate tendencies, conditionings, strengths and
> weaknesses, the areas where we are imbalanced and will be
> tested so we continue our evolution to the supreme. It's an
> incredible tool for personality development. I have no
> interest in using it for mundane predictions.

I'd add that *even if* there are no correlations whatsoever,
even if the chart isn't a "blueprint" of anything but the
positions of the heavenly bodies, the basic system astrology
provides of personality analysis can be extremely useful.
It's like a sort of alternative Diagnostic and Statistical
Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), except that it's holistic
in that it deals with health as well as illness; it doesn't
involve statistics; and it's considerably more humanistic,
covering a wider range of human experience, including
spirituality.