The degree of evidence imo doesn't rise to the level of a criminal conviction;
(unanimous agreement among jurors); but rather a "preponderance" of evidence as
in civil cases. (or the ancient Roman system which had a mere majority for
"guilty"). I'd say guilty, 95% but why bring this up again and again. It's
about as water under the bridge as "Weiner-gate". and no longer of much
interest. imo.
http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/big17.jpg