Well, Pillsbury makes crescent rolls, right?
I haven't seen any instant croissants. And  If
they haven't done it it's probably not
possible.
Sal

On Jun 22, 2011, at 1:00 PM, whynotnow7 wrote:

"nuthin' says lovin' like something in the oven" - Pillsbury makes some pretty
good instant croissants, though all their stuff has a pronounced baking powder
flavor that has to be drowned out with a lot of butter.