--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> TUK THAM: Living on in the body after having died:

I like how they keep pulling his hair for the TV guys!

I'm not buying that we have enough info on how rare this is because leaving a
body in this situation itself is rare.  The sniff test doesn't do it for me
either.  And if you can pull his hair maybe they can draw some blood to
microscopically test if it is degrading inside.  In fact get a colonoscopy
scope from one end and and endoscopy scope from the other like an air tight
frat girl.

I'm ready to say this is interesting when we have how much it degraded further
matched with the room temp. Did they say 16?  That is 60 in the system of
temperature God wants us to use, Fahrenheit.  Not my fridge, but certainly cool
enough to slow down decomp. (Yeah I watch CSI and know such insider
abbreviations!)

So I'm not freaked out yet.  I need more info. What is the deviance range of
people under these conditions?  Are some people's systems too alkaline or acid
to support quick growth.  Was he fasting for a while before so his gut and GI
tract was empty so he wouldn't bloat? Was there ever any post mortem wood
detected. (try in the morning)

Inquiring ghoulish minds want to know!