--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> What are you going to do if things check out in each instance?

Be happy that my legitimate questions were answered.

> A)  Freak out, because it might show a crack in your "This doesn't
> follow science as I know it" mindset.  This could nibble around the
> edges of a miracle sort of thing.  One that defies your notions about
> such things.

Things that don't fit our scientific understanding require more proof than the
guy
 On tv paid for sensational news and the people promoting the belief said so.

> B) Come up with other conditions that must be satisfied in order for you
> to be convinced.

Sure if that is necessary.  Don't you enjoy thinking?  Isn't questioning
information presented to us appropriate? Do you accept that Moon is a God on
earth or did you reject that belief that hundreds of thousands of people are
certain of by using the same thinking skills that annoy you when I use them?

> Inquiring minds are curious.

And questions are a great way to express curiosity.  Sometimes people are full
of it.  But you know that and are skeptical about all sorts of beliefs. You are
just a little caught up in minding my business as I pursue knowledge with the
tools I have.
But by all means believe the guy on TV if that suits you.

Or better yet make a compelling case other than making it seem as though I am
wrong for asking these questions.