MZ,

Thanks you for your heart felt post. One of the many things I love about
Canadians is that they are so damned polite, even when they high stick when
they
take into the boards. Gordie Howe comes to mind. Don't get me wrong, I think
you're just getting warmed up. I see a lot more of a Bruins Canadian in you
then
Vancouver Canuck. Unfortunately you may find more rioters than players on FFL.

I fully understand your shyness at this stage of our negotiations, lets think
of
it as pre-season, pre-offer, warm ups. But I do want to mention one thing for
the welfare of the other FFL posters. Please don't take too long a breather
cause heaven forbid Ravi may go back on his meds and from previous experience
that can get messy.

I'll have to get back to you on any questions for me in your last post. You
know
what its like being our age, when these young bloggers lap you your only hope
is
to pretend you're ahead although that just encourages them to go faster.

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm working on the press release for
your World Tour. The many experienced initiators on FFL know what value the
Rish
put on a decent press release. Could mean the difference between moving 10 to
20
mantras. One of the many many things I was impressed with the Rish, besides
higher states of consciousness, was his ability to always always keep his eye
on
the ball. An example was his ability to spot and nurture journalists and PR
talent, Helen Olson, Eileen Leroy and Joyce Collin-Smith are just a few that
come to mind. If anyone's interested I highly recommend p128 of "Call No Man
Master" for a small snap shot of the Rish being vulnerable. I'm not sentimental
but it moved me.

I'm thinking the Met on the upper east side for our kick off? If cash flow is
tight with your present circumstances, I could spring for the chopper. I always
thought that was a brilliant touch on your part knowing the Rish's weakness for
helicopters.

I'm playing around with some headlines for the press release, nothing firm
yet. What do you think of :

"Do zebra's need to be masked, surviving the privileges of Unity Consciousness."

I for one think it would be a real loss if you stay away to long. I think Turq
would hate to admit it but you've upped his game somewhat.

Warm regards