These people are dangerous and so is Obama.  But the way things are
going there may not be an election in 2012 as we may be deep into Civil
War 2.0.  This one between neighbors and not states.  And I think there
are entities interested in seeing things going that unstable and have
been inspiring the divisiveness we've seen.

If the economy totally collapsed we could rebuild to local cultures and
economies.  It sure would make for a much more interesting country than
the bland one we have now. Chris Hedges addresses that a bit here:
http://www.adbusters.org/magazine/96/chris-hedges-revolution-in-america.html

Interesting that he is saying something similar to Gerald Celente the
trends analyst.

And yes requiring people to buy health care is nonsense.  And that was
why I am for single payer or government health care.  The current bill
is a windfall for the corporate crooks who run the health insurance
scams.  But you have a nation of dolts who fear single payer for lame
reasons.  Obviously the current system doesn't work for everyone and
those who still have good corporate health care become part of the problem.

This country is so out of balance and so screwed!  The ride is about to
get VERY interesting.