On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Denise Evans <dmevans...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't pretend to understand....but how does one "help" a saint
> anyhow....except for giving $$ perhaps to organization.
>
> How did your visit to Amma go?
>
> -

It depends on the Saint.  SSRS requires no help.  There's no orchestration.
  Saint Amma, OTOH, requires lots of logistics to handle the multitude,
change money in the temple, run the store, help out at initiations, cook and
serve food, herd the multitude, get people in position then out of position
as quickly as possible for their hug and Ma, Ma.   Gotta shine her silver
crown and all that stuff.   Heck, a visit from Amma makes a visit from the
Pope look tame and uneventful.