--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> Great stuff, Curtis, as always.
>
> Happy Birthday, man.
>
> May this next year bring you all the love and warmth and delight you could
> possibly desire.

Thanks for the blessing Rory.

I think of birthdays as a good time to ask myself, "What can I do differently
this year to make next year better?"  Of course being the nonspiritual cretin
that I am, most of my ideas revolve around marketing my shows rather than
making me a better person!  But as Clint Eastwood said "A man's got to know his
limitations!"

Thanks again.