MZ,

I'm walking on sunshine. I'm so pleased that like us other oldies on the blog
you're back in action after a goods nights rest. I intentionally avoid the word
sleep as I'm hoping you didn't give up all the perks when you DE-enlightened.

I'm posting to assure you that there will be no repeats in our upcoming "Great
Master-less Tour". As tempting as it would be to repeat the previous chopper
event we're going LARGE which calls for large ideas. That's why FFL is the
place
to work out the kinks, think of it as an out of towner before we open on
Broadway.

So for our chopper event I'm thinking some hybrid of Captain Duvall in
Apocalypse Now and Abbie Hoffman at the NYSE. Of course the music won't work, I
see you more Bach than "Ride of the Valkyries". And course for Abbie's part of
throwing US dollars on the exchange floor won't work either. These days, to get
any ones attention we'd have to throw so many dollars out we might hurt
someone.
I'm thinking more Kuwati Dinars or something. We did invade that place didn't
we? There must be a few bags stored somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU

Unfortunately I have some bad news although no way a deal breaker. I spoke to
our backers. I won't confirm if the Kaplan's are involved. No way on the
trailer
Bigger than Will Smith's. My God, that was longer than a Manhattan block! They
want to assure you though its not the cost (count your fingers) its that so
many
things could go wrong with the press. If it became an item we'd have follow
Will' lead and they just can't see you out there glad handing the great
unwashed. I think they may have a point. So we're wondering if the top floor of
the Plaza would work? Of course with the assurance that you won't bump into
Charlie Sheen is in the hallway brawling with some hookers. MZ, we're going to
make mince meat of his tweeter record.

http://www.businessinsider.com/will-smith-trailer-2011-5

I loved your insights on money. Have you read "Money And The Meaning of Life"
by
Jacob Needleman. Highly recommend. I don't think he's been baptized, but I
think
he has a firm grip on the old testament. .

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/09/meaning.html