Willy, can't you do better than this?

It is full of the usual generalizing platitudes and says nothing about
the approaches of Soto and Rinzai, much less about Mo-Zhao versus
Kung-An practice. You don't even explain the differences.

Actual practitioners of sitting-zen (zazen) seem to find a parallel
between the two forms of practice.

Why can't you?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "richardjwilliamstexas"