May perhaps be a different phenomenon then; I have noticed this
particularly when I am fully rested and collected, and the thoughts
are of nothing other than their own emergence from the Unmanifest;
the "suffering" appears to be inherent in manifestation itself :-)

-----It's unfortunate you feel this way when that stream of consciousness is the very purpose of relative life. You cannot have the Brahman consciousness without the dynamism of the silent state. Brahman is not merely silent kaivalya. Back to the purva mimansa for you.